Sunday, January 20, 2013

Weekend Testing needs your support

It's been a while since the last weekend testing session conducted five sessions back to back. Testers who were interested to join were disappointed. Weekend Testing site was not at all updated for a long time. There were multiple emails which did not receive any reply. Multiple comments were not published. So, why this post?

This post is to convey two points:

I am sorry for the unintended break
I got a new job, got busy and can give many more excuses but the truth is I did not facilitate the sessions. I am sorry for it and I promise to dedicate time for Weekend Testing once again.

Weekend Testing is back and is here to stay
This Sunday onwards, we will have sessions regularly - hopefully, every weekend.
The site contents have been simplified

  • Removed unused content/options
  • Removed registration link - I don't see a need for testers to register. Also, the % of spam users seems to be greater than testers.
  • Just the required content is present.
So, as a co-founder of Weekend Testing, I need your support to help me continue Weekend Testing sessions. Join the sessions, help me facilitate and present your ideas.

Here is the plan I have in my mind. Have a theme for every session.

First sunday - Bug hunting a desktop application
Second sunday - Applying a testing technique on a website
Third sunday - Analyzing a tool for a particular type of problem
Fourth sunday - A case study, compare and contrast sessions.

So, lets get started. As usual details will be posted at 

Any questions? Email - weekendtesting@gmail.com

4 comments:

Jasmeet Singh said...

Awesome, I am ready at my end for these weekend sessions

Anonymous said...

Cool. I haven't really been to a session but I'm excited to check it out. I'll definitely try to block my time for this.

Unknown said...

ged practice test print out exams are updated regularly. It is important that you search for printable practice GED test. It’s because these practice tests are updated regularly and you have to be sure that you are getting the latest ones. These practice tests are available online. They are free and you could download and print it.

Software Testing said...

Hi Ajay,
This is a great thought to share the knowledge online, scheduled as well so that interested one can keep themselves available. Good Work!! Keep Going..

All the best!!!