Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Mar-June 2018: How STeP-IN Forum helped me sharpen my skills

It feels good to be back on my blog and post an update on my journey for the past few months. I have been sharing few articles on my LinkedIn Pulse. You can read them here:

How learning happens - Theory vs Practicals
An instance of trying to apply what I read from the Python book and how I was failing repeatedly till I learned the lesson

Test it Out!
The joy of discovering a pattern while learning and how to test it out instead of assuming things.

Leaders Eat Last: Why Some Teams Pull Together and Others Don't: Simon Sinek
Few thoughts from Simon Sinek's book on Leadership and Team work

Mobile App Usability and User Experience - Where does your app rank?
Check out for some key questions one might have to ask before releasing the app with respect to app usability and user experience

Superwomen: Inspiring Stories of 20 Women Entrepreneurs
This book talks about how each of the twenty women started their own business after identifying a problem they felt, needed to be solved and never looked back even after facing multiple challenges.

So I wanted to share how I am utilising STeP-IN Forum's initiatives in my learning journey.

Videos from STeP-In Forum events:
There are many videos from past events like conferences, evening talks, webinars, contests and workshops.
I love the diversity of the talks and you can view them here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/stepinforum

One of the must watch videos is this keynote by Col Prabir SenGupta.



Workshops: 
I attended two workshops conducted by STeP-IN Forum in the last two months.

May 19, 20: Web Security Testing Workshop by Rahul Verma
June 07, 08: Design Sprint Workshop by José Díaz

1 comments:

Edward said...

Thanks for sharing, it was an interesting read on Python programming.



_____________________________
Visit https://factored.ai/