Saturday, April 7, 2012

Release of my 3rd ebook: "50+ tips to boost your productivity"

Thank you for all the birthday wishes. My third ebook is finally released.
It is titled - '50+ tips to boost your productivity'

I want to keep this post short and sweet.
My special thanks to Jon Bach for inspiring me to write the blog post on tips/tools/tricks which later gave me an idea to expand it to this ebook. He also agreed to write Foreword to this book.
I am honored. Thanks Jon.

What is this book about?

This book is a small collection of tips, tricks and list of tools to help boost your productivity. This is entirely based on my experiences in software testing as well as using computer. Internet is so powerful. A simple Google search will yield you so many search results. Google for “Screen Capture Tools” and you will find a minimum of ten tools in the first page itself. Which one do you choose? Do you have the time to try each one of them? What about Windows command prompts? There seems to be more than fifty commands. Which one is useful for us, especially for a software tester?

I feel that one learns the best based on personal experience. Remember the time when you lost all your data and the lesson along with it - “Save your data frequently” Or the trick to use notepad as a diary. Some of the tips might be known to you but I hope that some of them are unknown to you as well. I have not written this book keeping a specific audience in mind. Anyone who uses computer should be able to benefit from this book. At the same time, I have tried my best to bring my experience as a software tester to the forefront.

How do you learn new tools and tips? Do you follow any specific websites? Do let me know. After my first e-book - “What If…” and the second e-book - “What If… 50+ tips to win testing contests” which can be bought from http://bit.ly/HKvTn0, I hope that you enjoy this book too. Hope you enjoy the snippets while I wait for your comments…

This book is an extension of the blog post: http://enjoytesting.blogspot.in/2012/04/toolscommandstips-i-use-part-1.html If you liked the post, you will like the book too.


Without any delay, here are the details to buy the books:

Download all the books from bit.ly/booksaj

Details about the previous two books is here:
http://enjoytesting.blogspot.in/2011/11/release-of-my-ebook-what-if-50-tips-to.html

8 comments:

John Hunter said...

I suggest including a bit more detail on what topics you cover, or maybe including a sample of 2% of the book... Something to let people get an idea of what they would be ordering.

Ajay Balamurugadas said...

Thanks John. Added more details.

Jasminka said...

Nice, about time. ha ha.
I have sent you the money, I really want your new book. Your first two were superb.
/Jasminka

Jasminka said...

Btw, I didn't know it was your birthday. I am late I suppose, but still: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AJAY! Hope all your dreams come true and I wish you much success and good health to you and your family.

Unknown said...

thnaks

Flats in Noida
Property in Noida
NX ONE Noida Extension

Unknown said...

nice post

EROS Sampoornam Noida Extension
Sunworld City Yamuna Expressway
Premia Corporate City Noida Extension
Amrapali Verona Heights Noida Extension

Unknown said...

nice post
NX ONE
Himalayan Estate
Gayatri Life
Mahagun Mywoods
Casa Royale
Premia Corporate City

Visit Site said...

It is really nice to hear your discussion on specific topic here. I too agree with your points here. keep posting good blogs. Thanks. professional term paper writers۔