I am Back!
Wish I could say that but I know that I am not at my best yet. My best is yet to come.
Looking back at the three months in 2011, I am happy and disappointed with my progress so far.
First the 'not so good' news:
- I had few books on my list to complete by March. I started reading all the three books. There are quite a lot to read and learn from each of the books though.
- I wanted to work on my programming skills but that is still a dream.
- I could not fulfill a dream. I realized that I was not yet prepared for it.
- Though I promised many people about many things, that remained as a promise. I did not keep the promise.
- I started getting up late again. I missed the cab few times. I did not practice writing enough.
The good news is that I have realized my mistakes early enough (hope so) and I have started working hard to get back on the right track.
Thanks to all my friends and well wishers - I am working hard towards my goals.
I will bounce back. As they say -
“It's not how many times you fall that matters, it's how many times you get back up.”
I will give in my 100 % in the next nine months. Next progress report is due on July 01st 2011.